A few months ago, I visited the Canyon Ranch SpaClub at the Venetian and Palazzo. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator had contacted me to let me know about their spa amenities focusing on the wedding day: full service salons, a Barber Suite, and a private Bridal Suite. She mentioned that she would act as their “personal bridal concierge” from reserving the appointments to tying up the bride’s dress.
During our meeting, we were treated to lunch in the Canyon Ranch Grill serving healthy and tasty cuisine including the best artichoke fries! A private dining room is also available for parties!
Recently, I was also invited to experience the spa for one day. I enjoyed the “Aquavana” experience which is a “journey through an astonishing range of multisensory experiences, or explore the comforting, rejuvenating power of alternating hot-and-cold treatments with one of our classic Spa Circuit sequences”.
Below are a few of the experiences:
- Igloo – Cool air and three Arctic Mist experiences enhanced by twinkling fiber optics
- Snow Cabin – Fresh powder snow falls gently from the ceiling
- Four HydroSpas and multiple heated loungers – a variety of massage fountains providing gentle massage are surrounded by radiant lounge chairs designed for ultimate relaxation
- Herbal Laconiums – Gentle warming of the body through warm, herbal-infused steam
- Experiential Rains – Invigorating, multi-sensory cooling showers
- Finnish Sauna – A classic dry-heat sauna environment lit by colored light refracted by crystals
- Crystal Steam Rooms – Cleansing aromatic steam environment with a large central crystal to inspire and focus meditation
I encourage everyone to take advantage of a Canyon Ranch SpaClub near them for at least one day to recharge. Our lives are filled with appointments and work that we sometimes forget to take time for ourselves. The Canyon Ranch way of living is a healthy one filled with fitness, wellness, and healthy eating.